Let me introduce you to GWB’s second Guest Gifter, Erica Goldschmitt. I asked Erica to put together a Baby Shower Basket because I am simply enamored with her too sweet for words collection of baby items in her online shop, Sew EMG. I wanted her to recommend a way to incorporate her handmade, heirloom quality gifts into a themed presentation for a lucky mama-to-be. She decided to go with a gender neutral basket with a Jungle Safari theme. You may remember her handiwork on GWB this past Easter. Well, I won’t keep you waiting any longer– check out what this Southern creative curated just for you!
I love the idea of keeping baby things as gender neutral as possible- even when they know what they are having…as cute as bows and ruffles are you don’t always want to get thirty pink outfits and matching bows and vice-versa for boys at your shower. Whenever I give gifts I try to always think of how it will be used years later and make sure it would be something that can be passed down to younger siblings.
- Safari Jungle Gift Basket by Sew EMG for $30 (use later as a diaper caddy!)
- Hello I’m New Here Onesie by Egg-a-go-go $19
- Aqua Patchwork Bib by Sew EMG $15 (Bow optional)
- Plush Elephant by Pottery Barn Kids $19 (I’m as southern as they come, so if you can stick a monogram on it, that’s even better!)
- Aqua Burp Cloth Set by Sew EMG $14 (Because if you’re going to be cleaning spit up- make it as cute as possible! Am I right??!)
- Art Print by Sarah Jane Studios ~$16 (sold out, others here…this shop great prints for both boys and girl! They have amazing fabric and even better customer service- I have a few prints of hers in my home now!)
- Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed Board Book $3.78 (I am huge sucker for children’s books- this was one of my favorites growing up too!)
All recommended gifts including the basket total less than $117!
Get social with Erica and Sew EMG