1. Corelle Baby Doll $27.99 | This little cutie is the perfect second doll. I’ll be telling you all about the best first doll for babies later on. The other day I mentioned a doll for a slightly older kiddos, but this soft-in-the-middle model is toddler material and ready for snuggles…with the same vanilla goodness. Zoe and Ari each have one and them to pieces. Zoe named her baby Emma and Ari’s is Paul. Sweetest. Thing.
2. Baby Faces Nesting Blocks $19.98 | Stack ’em up and knock ’em down. Repeat. These blocks are a great reminder to toddlers of the many faces and emotions of their younger sibs and serve as a great way to talk about questions like, “Why is baby crying?” Zoe got a set of these when Ari was born from a family friend. She was so fascinated by each expression and played with them constantly for several weeks.
3. Rocking Stallion $69 | Isn’t this just charming? I would not hesitate to keep this sleek ride-on toy in our living room. Such a classic look and definitely heirloom quality.
4. Hape Easel $71.98 | Let’s face it, you need a few bad weather gems to get you through the season, and if your kiddo is into art this easel can take you a long way. Ours is stowed away in the summer, but close to the kitchen once the cold hits. Make it a gift set with drop cloth, paint and brushes.
5. Parum Pum Pum Drum $30.78 | Turn on Rafi, pass out the instruments and get your family jam on. This music kit has all the parts you need to put on a little concert. It’s a go-to in our house and has been for a couple of years now!
7. Bath Crayons $7.90 | Practice letters and shapes, or just got to town scribbling. Our kids love these things, and the crayon wipes away easily. We are also fans of the Hexbug Aquabot for quality tubby time. Just be sure to supervise both well especially if your babe is still putting everything in the mouth.
8. Classic Doodle Board $19.33 | Bring it in the car or to the doctor’s office waiting room. Kids can use it to draw or play games like tic-tac-toe. Mess free, quiet entertainment when you need it!
9. Piggy Purse $17 | Zoe just loves to put tiny toys in purses and bags and bring them with her wherever she goes. This one is absurdly cute. It’s definitely a toddler thing. In fact, if you ever lose your chap stick this should be the first place you check! Take 20% off Peppercorn Kids with code GRATEFUL through 11/26.
10. Play Kitchen $199.99 | So great for imaginative play and will definitely get years of use. And don’t forget to fill it with pots & pans, chef gear, and food! When Zoe go a kitchen for Christmas two years ago from my parents, other family members bought supplemental gifts so she could get cooking right away!
11. Strider Balance Bike $89.99 | Be sure to grab a helmet for your little rider! Even if you’re in a particular snowy location, your kiddo can still go out on clear days. Waiting for spring is just no fun at all! Go for it!