1. Manhattan Toy Bird House $20.99 | This is one of my favorite toy brands. When Zoe was an itty bitty she received a very similar dog house set that has since been retired, but I’m really feeling this bird house! Zoe and Ari loved filling and emptying the house over and over and these plush little animals are safely sized for teething.
2. Christmas Board Book $4.27 | Both of our babes have enjoyed this brightly colored book featuring big color pops of holiday decor. It’s built tough and ready to be dragged around the tree a few dozen times.
3. Freshly Picked Moccasins $60 | They come in so many colors, work for baby boys and girls, and are the best of the best for leather moccs. Zoe and Ari each have a pair and I love that they are super comfy and match nearly any outfit. And for some reason they work for a stretch of 3+ sizes. Zoe’s size 8s still fit so well even though she’s grown to a size 10. Worth the investment!
4. Jellycat Puppy $22.50 | This guy is just calling out for all the snuggles. A good bet for a go-to bed buddy or a friendly addition to an awesome stuffed animal collection. He’s on Ari’s list!
5. Mushroom Rattles $12.95 | Well they’re just so darn cute, right? Ari has always been partial to toys that make noise when shaken… and possibly a bit disappointed when he shakes and gets silence. Adorable, noisy rattles for the win!
6. HABA Horse Swing $135.55 | Isn’t this just terrific? You can’t beat an indoor swing…unless it is shaped like a horse. Giddy up, babies!
7. Little People Nativity Set $33.99 | What a great way to start telling the Christmas story to your little babe. Little People (and animals) have a been a big hit with both of my kiddos, so I give an enthusiastic thumbs up to this seasonal set.
8. Pom Pom Stripe Hat $16.95 | Because Santa.
9. Radio Flyer Push Wagon $69.99 | Learning to walk is definitely going to happen and this wagon has two hugely awesome features to make it safe for baby and the furniture– a resist feature and a bumper. Plus Radio Flyer is classic, high quality and super cute. Get that camera ready!