Holiday decor makes great Christmas gifts, and it’s even better when handmade. Here are a few of my favorite picks from Etsy that would work for family members, hosts, teachers, and friends. Which one is your favorite?
1. Custom Calligraphy Ornament $15+ | Caroline of Papercase Design beautifully hand paints each glass orb. Can’t you already picture a collection of your children’s names on the tree? Also, a charming take on place cards for Christmas dinner.
2. Antler Lumbar Pillow Cover $46 | Janet Slagel creates hand-printed and sewn-in-house linens with eco-friendly inks. It also comes in gray for the white and neutral holiday decorators. Join the Cotton Revival list to get $20 to shop.
3. Christmas Quilt $300 | You all know by know I’m a big fan of SewEMG, so if I’m going to write about Christmas decor to invest in, it’s going to be heirloom quality. I have gifted Erica’s handiwork and have the chance to see it up close– it’s gorgeous down to each detail.
4. Holly Tea Towel $19.34 | Emma Allard Smith sketches and paints patterns and then digitally prints them onto fabric to deliver brilliantly colored, functional artwork for your home. I’m liking the holly print, but check out the others, too!
5. Brass Tree Topper $94 | Megin Sherry of Me and She Studios makes a seriously stunning tree topper. She explains the inspiration, “originally himmeli mobiles were made from rye straw and hung over the dinner table to ensure a good harvest”. Use yours to ensure good tidings this holiday season. For 15% off use code SMALLBIZ.
8. Personalized Cookie Cutter $15 | These genius gifts are from Jana Hayman’s Etsy shop, Home Print3D. And it comes with a little love story: Jana designs the products and her husband brings them to life with their 3D printer. Get one for the family or a few for each of the kiddos!