A bag of coffee makes a decent gift in a pinch, but add a few more parts and you can give someone a full-on coffee experience. This is what you need:
1. Set of 2 Glass Double Wall Mugs $29.95 | Because you want to see this charming cup of coffee you’ve just crafted (cheaper option). A set of two also makes your coffee gift set very couple-appropriate (think weddings!).
2. One-Cup Porcelain Pour Over Cone $8.99 | I like it because I don’t have a second cup, or if I do it’s at the office… so I only make a pot when we have company at the house. Plus I was never a barista and so this is how I get my kicks.
3. Sleek, Cordless Stainless Steel Electric Kettle $79.95 | You can totally wait for all eternity if you just can’t do without the shrill whistle of a stove top kettle, or you can press one button on this bad boy and have boiling water ready faster than you can switch your laundry… but still switch your laundry because coming home from work and realizing your clothes having been sitting in the washer all day will give you a serious sad face emoji (cheaper option).
4. 100 Ct. #2 Filters $6.92 | If you’re committed you can save and buy in bulk. But don’t forget to grab a pack of these because you cannot make the coffee without them. Don’t give new meaning to #nofilterfail
5. 12oz. Bag of Brazil Beans by Cafe Kubal $12 | A medium roast from the Mogiana region with peanut and milk chocolate notes = yes. And here’s a decaf option. Kubal is my favorite local coffee shop. If you’re in the greater Syracuse area, check it out. Otherwise, at least they sell online. Also, if you give whole beans, consider whether your giftee has a grinder at home. Often people buy ground coffee or use the grinder at the store, so it’s not a guaranteed appliance.
6. Madagascar Vanilla Powder Shaker $9.99 | You might remember seeing a reference to this several months ago. There is a reason I mentioned it yet again. It. Is. So. Good. (cinnamon option)
Now here are eleven more mug options to check out. Because the truth is that mugs really reflect upon a person and dare I say, tell a potentially revealing story about that person. So if a mug is given as a gift put a little thought into it:
- For the endless errand runner
- For the serial monogrammer
- GOLD ONLY (EVER)
- For your cheeky girlfriend
- For the so-right-now-ist
- For the classic neautralist
- For the urban minimalist
- For the mason jar-aholic gal (yes, that is a thing)
- For the mason jar-aholic guy (yes, also a thing)
- For the secret architect
- For the not so ordinary
Choose well, friends.
And if you haven’t entered the current GWB giveaway on Instagram, go check it out!
Are you ready for a super quick and amazing Loop Giveaway on Instagram? I’ve partnered up with four pretty darn spectacular brands and we will be giving one lucky winner (and her mini) a darling prize pack. It all starts at 8pm EST tonight! So jump on over to @giftswithbows on Instagram, read the directions, and enter for your chance to win $225+ in prizes! With only five accounts participating it will take you less than a minute to enter- easy peasy, friends!
One Winner | 6 Prizes
Gifts with Bows | One Pair of Freshly Picked Moccasins (any size/color) $60 value
Paisley and Sparrow | Mulu Scarf (can be used as a nursing cover!) $48 value
HABA USA | Palette of Pegs $24.99 value
JCL Designs | Mommy and Baby gold-filled bracelet set (includes personalization of choice) $68 value
Bibs & Co. | $25 shop credit
Enter soon, because the giveaway closes this Thursday the 12th at 11pm EST. See you on Insta!
Two-Tone Sunnies $145 | Black Tassel Clutch $170 | Gold Foil Notebook $16 | iPhone Case $35 | Layered Sweater $
88 44 | Classic Sweatshirt $55 | Pom Hat $ 55 28
For your NYC girlfriend who just doesn’t do color– I’ve got you covered.
If you’re shopping around for the best ever fur pom winter hat, I’d also recommend this similar one from Gap. It just landed on my doorstop last week and has me thinking I may not scoff at the first snow this year… no matter how early it comes.
And even though these Warby Parkers aren’t part of the home try-on program (which I dearly love), I am so smitten with them that I’d bet they are worth the risk!
Just spotted my wallet on the Kate Spade Secret Sale today and wanted to share with you guys because it’s one of my favorite things (a very special birthday gift) and it’s currently more than half off. Quite a steal. And the most gorgeous shade of pink you’ve ever seen. And if you’re feeling matchy you can grab the passport holder, too.
And while I’m at it I may as well post a few other things in the shop that have caught my eye for your gift-giving inspiration!
drop earrings $
68 29southport avenue oden $ 448 179gold bamboo bangle $ 78 29kennedy park honey baby bag $ 348 149
These drop earrings have holiday party written all over them (these ones, too if you like a little color).
I have a slightly larger southport bag and it’s my go-to black bag for work. It’s a beautiful pebbled leather– it holds its shape so well for that crisp professional look. This one would be a great holiday gift for a 9-5 gal. Or this one for a more casual feel.
This polished diaper bag would be a total show stopper at any baby shower. And making a new mama feel special is no small thing.
Let me know your favorites once you check it out!
Marble Tray $39 | Wreath $89.95 | Wishbone Figurine $29 | Planter $65 | Candle $
15 10.50 | Cross Back Apron $80 | Catchall $ 49 19.99
Preparing a Thanksgiving meal is impressive, challenging, and involves a whole lot of stress and preparation. So if your offer was declined when you suggested bringing your favorite green beans/potatoes/pie, don’t pass up the opportunity to pack a gift for the person or family hosting you (and possibly your whole family). I would venture to say that most people do not expect a gift for hosting, which makes it all the more fun to give. A lovely surprise that isn’t bound by any feeling of pressure. And it’s not that the token bottle of wine wont be welcome, it’s that you can push yourself to be just a bit more creative and bring a lot more joy.
My mother created a tradition with one of her closest friends several years ago where she leaves a wreath on her door at the start of every holiday season. Though her friend is well aware of it, Mom pretends that it’s a Christmas mystery yet to be solved. What a brilliant and doting gesture. Feel free to steal her idea (she’ll love it!) and pay it forward with someone special to you. Who doesn’t want to play elf every once in a while? Sign me up!
Buffalo Check Phone Case $54 | Kate Spade Earring Set $88 | Leather Pouch $19
Gold Headphones $229.99 | Monogram Cuff $
39.99 29.99 |Acrylic Frame $28.48
Marquee Letter $13 | Perfume $65 | Art Print $4.95
She’s not so impossible to shop for, right? Well I certainly was from 13 through college. Probably to the point of embarrassment. So here are a few delightfully pretty things to inspire you whether you need a $20 gift for your office intern (try monogramming this pouch) or something super special for your daughter. And whatever you choose, don’t forget to top it with an over-sized velvet bow!
Top: Cream Turtleneck $98 | Pink V $198 | Two Horses $24.99
Middle: Fair Isle Cardigan $198 | Jeweled Neck $
158 99.99 | Cream Open $79.95
Bottom: Navy Turtleneck $75 | Cream V $
79.90 69.90 | Orange Striped $ 85 54.99
Here are a dozen sweaters that are all undeniably cozy, easy to wear and ready to be wrapped up in a bow. The great thing about giving a sweater as a gift? It is probably the most likely piece of clothing to fit your recipient without too much guess work. Easy. I have been wearing this one all fall and just received this one as a gift last week. Which one is your favorite?
Update: I found a few more that I couldn’t resist sharing. The layered detail on this one is just darling, and this dot-detailed funnel neck is adorable. And finally… for all my fringe lovers out there… this one will keep you in check, but happy all the same.