1. Cashmere Hoodie $218 | Cozy, yet presentable. Teach him how to treat it well and he’ll have it for decades. And let him break it in at Christmas dinner.
2. Daniel Wellington Watch $229 | Classic-classicness with a hint of modern design. It’s a work to weekend watch that is perfectly simple.
3. Crosley Record Player $79.95 | And throw in a few records while you’re at it. If he’s just starting a collection go for classics like the Who and Neil Young. Add a bag of doughnuts, a pour over coffee, and something to read and you’ve just discovered my husbands ideal Saturday morning.
4. Nespresso Evoluo Deluxe $
249 173.96 | You are seeing that right. 40% off at Sur la Table. A 15-20 second heat up will get that cup of coffee ready super fast, so he’s not a minute late to work.
5. Legendary Golf Clubhouses $51.61 | The ultimate guys coffee table book. “Focusing on the most celebrated golf clubhouses built from the late-nineteenth century and into the 1930s, Legendary Golf Clubhouses of the U.S. and Great Britain showcases the true golden age of golf clubhouse architecture.”
6. Bose Bluetooth Speaker $119 | What, no wires? That means when he’s grilling, beaching, moving from room to room or otherwise not stationary he can still hear all the tunes. Buy one or a set to get the whole house covered.
7. Wicked Good Slippers $79 | Best slippers ever. Dan and I both have a pair and we have plans to get a new set this Christmas. They last a good 4-5 years (maybe longer if you don’t live in them like we do), and are definitely worth a re-buy.
8. Trunk Club $0+ | What’s the Trunk Club claim? Expert style advice, no-hassle returns, and investment-level clothing. With no charge he will be assigned a stylist who will get a feel for his lifestyle, get a digital preview of items in his trunk and then receive a collection of wears pronto by mail only paying for the clothes he chooses to keep. You can get a gift card by post (or email if it’s last minute) to encourage him to keep the pieces he loves– because listen, these are premium clothes, shoes and accessories and he might need a little push to rip the tags off. The program pretty much solves the age-old issue of the shop-a-phob who has especially particular tastes. Ahem, husband of mine, sorry to call you out.
BONUS: Audible $14.95 | A monthly membership that gives access to his choice of over 180,000 audiobooks. Whether he has a long commute or plans to train for a marathon, he will finally be able to find time to “read” by multitasking.