A bag of coffee makes a decent gift in a pinch, but add a few more parts and you can give someone a full-on coffee experience. This is what you need:
1. Set of 2 Glass Double Wall Mugs $29.95 | Because you want to see this charming cup of coffee you’ve just crafted (cheaper option). A set of two also makes your coffee gift set very couple-appropriate (think weddings!).
2. One-Cup Porcelain Pour Over Cone $8.99 | I like it because I don’t have a second cup, or if I do it’s at the office… so I only make a pot when we have company at the house. Plus I was never a barista and so this is how I get my kicks.
3. Sleek, Cordless Stainless Steel Electric Kettle $79.95 | You can totally wait for all eternity if you just can’t do without the shrill whistle of a stove top kettle, or you can press one button on this bad boy and have boiling water ready faster than you can switch your laundry… but still switch your laundry because coming home from work and realizing your clothes having been sitting in the washer all day will give you a serious sad face emoji (cheaper option).
4. 100 Ct. #2 Filters $6.92 | If you’re committed you can save and buy in bulk. But don’t forget to grab a pack of these because you cannot make the coffee without them. Don’t give new meaning to #nofilterfail
5. 12oz. Bag of Brazil Beans by Cafe Kubal $12 | A medium roast from the Mogiana region with peanut and milk chocolate notes = yes. And here’s a decaf option. Kubal is my favorite local coffee shop. If you’re in the greater Syracuse area, check it out. Otherwise, at least they sell online. Also, if you give whole beans, consider whether your giftee has a grinder at home. Often people buy ground coffee or use the grinder at the store, so it’s not a guaranteed appliance.
6. Madagascar Vanilla Powder Shaker $9.99 | You might remember seeing a reference to this several months ago. There is a reason I mentioned it yet again. It. Is. So. Good. (cinnamon option)
Now here are eleven more mug options to check out. Because the truth is that mugs really reflect upon a person and dare I say, tell a potentially revealing story about that person. So if a mug is given as a gift put a little thought into it:
- For the endless errand runner
- For the serial monogrammer
- GOLD ONLY (EVER)
- For your cheeky girlfriend
- For the so-right-now-ist
- For the classic neautralist
- For the urban minimalist
- For the mason jar-aholic gal (yes, that is a thing)
- For the mason jar-aholic guy (yes, also a thing)
- For the secret architect
- For the not so ordinary
Choose well, friends.
And if you haven’t entered the current GWB giveaway on Instagram, go check it out!
Two-Tone Sunnies $145 | Black Tassel Clutch $170 | Gold Foil Notebook $16 | iPhone Case $35 | Layered Sweater $
88 44 | Classic Sweatshirt $55 | Pom Hat $ 55 28
For your NYC girlfriend who just doesn’t do color– I’ve got you covered.
If you’re shopping around for the best ever fur pom winter hat, I’d also recommend this similar one from Gap. It just landed on my doorstop last week and has me thinking I may not scoff at the first snow this year… no matter how early it comes.
And even though these Warby Parkers aren’t part of the home try-on program (which I dearly love), I am so smitten with them that I’d bet they are worth the risk!
Just spotted my wallet on the Kate Spade Secret Sale today and wanted to share with you guys because it’s one of my favorite things (a very special birthday gift) and it’s currently more than half off. Quite a steal. And the most gorgeous shade of pink you’ve ever seen. And if you’re feeling matchy you can grab the passport holder, too.
And while I’m at it I may as well post a few other things in the shop that have caught my eye for your gift-giving inspiration!
drop earrings $
68 29southport avenue oden $ 448 179gold bamboo bangle $ 78 29kennedy park honey baby bag $ 348 149
These drop earrings have holiday party written all over them (these ones, too if you like a little color).
I have a slightly larger southport bag and it’s my go-to black bag for work. It’s a beautiful pebbled leather– it holds its shape so well for that crisp professional look. This one would be a great holiday gift for a 9-5 gal. Or this one for a more casual feel.
This polished diaper bag would be a total show stopper at any baby shower. And making a new mama feel special is no small thing.
Let me know your favorites once you check it out!
Buffalo Check Phone Case $54 | Kate Spade Earring Set $88 | Leather Pouch $19
Gold Headphones $229.99 | Monogram Cuff $
39.99 29.99 |Acrylic Frame $28.48
Marquee Letter $13 | Perfume $65 | Art Print $4.95
She’s not so impossible to shop for, right? Well I certainly was from 13 through college. Probably to the point of embarrassment. So here are a few delightfully pretty things to inspire you whether you need a $20 gift for your office intern (try monogramming this pouch) or something super special for your daughter. And whatever you choose, don’t forget to top it with an over-sized velvet bow!
Top: Cream Turtleneck $98 | Pink V $198 | Two Horses $24.99
Middle: Fair Isle Cardigan $198 | Jeweled Neck $
158 99.99 | Cream Open $79.95
Bottom: Navy Turtleneck $75 | Cream V $
79.90 69.90 | Orange Striped $ 85 54.99
Here are a dozen sweaters that are all undeniably cozy, easy to wear and ready to be wrapped up in a bow. The great thing about giving a sweater as a gift? It is probably the most likely piece of clothing to fit your recipient without too much guess work. Easy. I have been wearing this one all fall and just received this one as a gift last week. Which one is your favorite?
Update: I found a few more that I couldn’t resist sharing. The layered detail on this one is just darling, and this dot-detailed funnel neck is adorable. And finally… for all my fringe lovers out there… this one will keep you in check, but happy all the same.
$24 $7.99 | Rugby Socks $8.50 | Slippers $19.50 $9.99 | Water Bottle $12.50 $4.99 | Cinch Sack $16.50 9.99 | Pencil Pouch $14.50 $6.99
…for the boys!
See this post for Land’s End gift ideas for the ladies and this one for the guys, and this one for the girls.
Ornament $14.50| Card Holder
$29 $14.99 | Knit Hat $19 $5.99 | Wine Tote $14.50 Sweatshirt $54 $14.99 |Socks $16 $12.99
…for the guys. See this post for more Land’s End gift ideas!
Needlepoint Kindle Case
$39.50 $7.99 | Ball Cap $9 | Fleece Slippers $24.50 $8.99 | Contrast Belt $29 $7.99 |Stripe Gaiter $29 $12.99 | Letter Pin $29 $9.99 | EZ Touch Gloves $19 $5.99
Land’s End is perfect for classic gifts with an all-American feel. These seven gifts normally total $179, but you could get them all for under $63 today… which is kind of amazing and would make a pretty incredible stocking for a very lucky lady. It’s also worth noting that today you can get 20% off $100 or 30% off $150, plus free shipping if you spend over $50. So stay tuned for more ideas for the rest of the family and this year you’ll be wrapping up high quality, darling gifts for literally a few dollars each.
Look out for #GWBChristmasCountdown on Instagram for more charming holiday gift ideas!
$26.50 $7.80 | Glow-in-the-Dark Socks $15.50 $7.80 | Spirograph $15 $7.80 | Ball Cap $24.50 $6.80 |Printed Boxers $14.50 $6
…and for the boys, too.